Assignment #3: ‘Creating Edventure’
October 2012. We started Edventure Frome with a clear set of principles and visions, but did not want to structure the programme ‘for’ our participants. We wanted to facilitate a space in which participants could create their own structure. The aim of this assignment was to create our curriculum, as well as principles and processes of working together and manage roles & responsibilities.
- Creating an ‘educational programme’ that will benefit both participants and the local community.
- Support and collaboration in the set up of Edventure Frome
- Creating organisational structures and processes
- Facilitating collaborative project design
- How to identify learning needs from concrete experience
- Problem solving skills
- Project management and leadership skills