In the week commencing November 19th we geared up to our Hub Club Assignment. Zoe Ward was the project manager and our creative director. Annabelle Macfadyen supported us to put a set together. The aim of Frome Hub Club was to create a space where people meet, help build community, have fun and raise money for local good causes.
- Raising money for good local causes (including Open Storytellers, a charity that is working with disabled adults).
- Edventure Frome has received £200 from the money raised
- Creative Direction of a performance
- Improving skills in performing, playing together
- Working together creatively