Tursday 29th September
- Take a trip down memory lane as we pile through old photos
- Hear the findings of our impact report and the effect Edventure is having on the local community
- Marvel at our snazzy new webiste
- Learn about our recent collaboration with projects like ours from across Europe
- Find out about our vision for the future and tell us how you’d like to be part of it
All this and a fat dose of good food, friends, music, singing, hullalele (you’ll find out what that means if you come) and much more!
We’ll also be raising money for Calais Woodyard – a project that former Edventurer Ben Horne is part of. If you have any prizes for the raffle get in touch.