Are you a local person with a business idea that will benefit the community?
Or with an existing “good business” that you’d like to take to the next level?
Back by popular demand, is Jen Gale’s “Good Business Bootcamp” (Whenever we run it, this course sells out quickly, so please book ASAP).
Please be aware that this really is a bootcamp – an intense, action-oriented day. It’s about getting on and getting it done. By the end of the day, you could have your fully-fledged living, breathing business plan. (This is not the kind of business plan you take to your bank manager!)
- Get crystal clear on your big vision for your business, your life and the positive impact you want to have
- Put together a business plan – a real, actionable plan for how to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be
- Think about your strengths and how you can use them in your business, any gaps you might have, and how they could be filled
- Create a ‘lean start-up’ plan that you can action straight away to allow you to test out your idea
- Learn the basics of marketing your idea
- And much more!
Facilitator: Jen Gale, Founder Sustainable-ish
Jen is an ordinary, knackered mum of two whose life changed when she dragged and cajoled the family into a year buying nothing new. That year changed not only what she buys, but also how she sees her place in the world. Jen recognised the power that we all have as individuals to make a difference to the things we care about, simply through getting informed about the impact of our daily choices. Fast forward 9 years and Jen now has an active and engaged online community of over 35k. Her first book, The Sustainable(ish) Living Guide, was published by Bloomsbury in Jan 2020, shortly followed by The Sustainable(ish) Guide to Green Parenting.
This event is free & funded for residents of the county of Somerset – there is a £5.00 booking fee. Please click here to read the essential booking information. Attendees can also benefit from 1-to-1 following coaching and advice.