Job Vacancy: Do you want to take “SHARE – a library of things” into the Future?
“SHARE – a library of things” is run by Edventure Frome CIC in partnership with Frome Town Council, and the Cheese and Grain.
We are looking for a part-time coordinator who will join an existing member of staff to manage the day-to-day operations of SHARE.
The role also involves preparations for spinning SHARE off into a social enterprise in its own right by December 2018.
The role is for 12 hours a week, with a starting salary of £8.45 per hour. It requires work on every other Saturday.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
1. Staffing the shop
2. Recruiting members
3. Promoting the shop
4. Stock management
6. Maintaining physical and online systems
7. Finances and book-keeping
8. Reporting to the director of Edventure Frome CIC and Anna Francis from Frome Town Council
No specific qualifications are needed – however, we are looking for:
1. Excellent project management skills
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Ability to develop good working relationships
4. Ability to manage time and workload
5. Experience in the social enterprise sector
6. Decisive, logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
7. Hands-on, practical approach
How to apply
Please send a cover letter along with your CV to Anna Francis (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 25th May 2018, 1pm.
We will let you know by Monday 28th whether we can invite you for an interview. Interviews will take place on Tuesday 29th of May.