Work with us? Fundraiser – Apply now
Edventure relies on grants, donations and service contracts; as well as our independent commercial income, to flourish as a CIC.
We are seeking an experienced fundraiser to support the CEO applying for, securing and monitoring grant applications. The ideal candidate will have experience of tender writing, be well organised with a great attention to detail, be able to work at pace, maintain a strong relationship with funders, as well as identifying future funding opportunities and maintaining a fundraising pipeline.
Some roles/responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identifying grant and fundraising opportunities
- Maintain a pipeline of funding applications
- Develop relationships with funders
- Work independently and at pace
- To work on multiple applications
- Ability to work with business cases and costings for projects
- Prepare reports and presentations to to the board
- Excellent attention to detail and strong proof reading skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
Find out more: click here.
Send CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by 14th November.