Work with us? Marketing and Communications Lead – Apply now
We are looking for an inspiring individual and passionate communicator to help spread our message and raise our profile across a wide range of audiences.
Edventure is very active across social media, as well as PR and press. Our marketing aims to attract customers to our wide range of courses and events, and help communicate our core messages.
The ideal candidate will have experience of managing multiple channels and platforms, have excellent organisational skills, strong relationship building skills, and be able to work at pace across teams and with partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility for all outgoing marketing communications
- Ongoing improvement of customer journey; from initial contact to end of course feedback
- Preparing online / offline marketing materials & coordinate other staff to participate (i.e. newsletters, platform listings, press-releases, blogs, course listings)
- Developing a programme of face to face presentations and community engagement
- Supporting delivery staff to help generate content for press / social media / listings.
- Building our data-bases and social media following.
- Line managing an apprentice assistant.
- Building/maintaining relationships with partners to communicate our messages and fill our offerings.
Apply by October 17th, 2022
Click here for more information.