- Identifying suitable funding opportunities, support with developing a funding pitch and feedback on applications
- Start-up coaching and making a plan on how you can realise your idea.
- Support in creating a research plan and connecting to other people with similar projects.
- Creating a strong business case and help with financial planning
- Support with making connections locally and networking.
- Developing a Theory of Change and measuring your impact.
- Setting up organisational systems
- Guidance on facilitating community meetings, teams and conflicts.
- Signposting to other support or mentoring.
Free, 121 support for projects in Frome.
For community groups, charities, social enterprises and community businesses looking to start-up, grow or sustain themselves
We can help with:
The support is provided by Edventure’s staff team, including Ruth Knagg, Doug Stewart and Johannes Moeller, and is funded by Frome Town Council.
We can provide up to 4 hours of support. The number of people we can work with is limited and we cannot guarantee that we will have the capacity to support you.
Please express your interest for support by emailing us an outline of your idea/project/ enterprise, how you see it benefit Frome, and what support you are looking for.
Email: [email protected]