1. Ticket Price / Funding: This event is funded by Somerset Skills & Learning for residents of the county of Somerset of all ages, with support from Frome Town Council and Somerset County Council. There may be a £5.00 booking fee. Please, #nomorenoshows. Our funding does not cover BANES, Bath, and Bristol. For a full list of eligible towns/postcodes click here. Booking is essential. To comply with our funding we will ask you to complete some paperwork, feedback forms and will ask you for an ID to proof that you are a Somerset Resident.
2. Cancellations: The booking fee is non-refundable. If you need to cancel and let us know at least 3 days prior to the event we will be happy to transfer your booking to another of our short courses. Please support us by cancelling ASAP if you can no longer come – Edventure Short Courses are always fully booked and often waitlisted, and if we end up with an empty seat in the room it impacts our ability to meet our funding requirements.
4. Covid-19 & public health: We will comply with government recommendations and please check the current guidance before joining the course. Please be prepared to bring your own face-covering, and to self-certify on arrival that you do not have symptoms, have not been diagnosed with, or had direct contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
5. Access & learning needs. If you have an access or learning needs please contact our office before the course begins in order for us to support you the best we can.
6. Venue. Please note that the venue for our courses can vary and check the course listing for details. Most of our short courses take place at Frome Town Hall.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.